- All hormone (testosterone, growth hormone, thyroid) and fasting labs to be done before 10 a.m. unless otherwise instructed.
- When fasting, do not eat after 9 p.m. the night before your visit, or twelve hours before. Black coffee and tea are ok (no sugar or creamer).
- Please drink plenty of water the morning of your visit to allow for hydration and an easier lab draw.
- Minimal to no alcohol the night before.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled visit to complete paperwork and help expedite our healthcare delivery process.
Consult or Follow-up
- Please schedule an appointment by either calling our office or you can click on “Book Appointment”.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete paperwork and help expedite our healthcare delivery process.
- Under “Patient Forms” you can print and fill out all necessary forms and bring to your appointment.
- Please bring a completed “History Questionnaire” along with a list of all medications you are currently taking.
- Testosterone injections may need to be performed in the clinic by one of our staff members for the first six weeks +.
- Lab results and response to treatment will help us tailor and modify your course of TRT.
- When an effective treatment regimen is agreed upon by you the Patient and a Man Alive health care professional, pre-filled testosterone syringe(s) may be provided monthly.
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled injection and pick up.
- Injections with hCG and growth hormone are self-administered at home.
- Patients will receive instructions in the clinic. Video coming soon.
Instructions after Testosterone Pellet Placement
* For all appointments, lab draws, and injections, please log onto our patient portal and complete the patient intake form.