Man Alive, LLC is a Men’s Health Care Initiative focusing on Proactive and Preventative Health Care.
Our goal is to encourage men to engage in a proactive approach to health and living. We strive to significantly reduce the need for acute care and recurring office visits associated with preventable illness or disease. We are dedicated to helping men realize their potential and improve their quality of life. Partner with us as an advocate for Men’s Health and help champion the efforts for preventative medicine in the 21st century.
*We strive to provide a valuable experience for each of our patient partners, and as we expand our practice, patient feedback and input regarding our services and quality of care is welcomed and encouraged.
Why Man Alive?
- Online appointments and registration are available.
- Personal choice and ownership in healthcare options.
- Efficient, anticipated and streamlined care.
- In-house laboratory services.
- Online and clinical education options.
- Full disclosure and transparency in pricing.
- Reduced cost, fee-for-service pricing.
- Affordable laboratory services.
- Health Ins. Claim Form (a Superbill) provided for reimbursement from insurance providers.
- Health Savings or Flex. Spending Account (HSA) encouraged.
Private & Welcoming Environment
- We provide a welcoming environment where a guy can feel comfortable discussing potentially embarrassing and fearful issues.
- Online and in-person information/education.
- Healthcare Center dedicated to and for men.
- Professional and compassionate caregivers.
Man Alive, LLC Mission Statement:
Man Alive, LLC is as a proactive and preventive healthcare model dedicated entirely for men. We provide a comfortable environment where men can discuss important and sensitive healthcare concerns.
- Time is Valuable
- Efficiency Imperative
- Knowledge Essential
- Quality of Care Paramount
- Teamwork Requisite
Man Alive, LLC strives to provide a fresh and unique approach to medicine. The Man Alive team is here to provide understanding, compassion, guidance, and champion the efforts of our patient partners to help improve their health and quality of life.