Did you know: 80-90% of sleep breathing disorders remain undiagnosed, 28% of men over age 65 have sleep apnea and Men with severe OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) are 3x more likely to have a stroke than men without OSA. Sleep apnea is a condition where a person’s breathing is interrupted during sleep. We can help diagnose and treat sleep management issues, snoring, sleep apnea and a variety of other sleep-related problems.
Screening & Treatment:
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- Bruxism – Teeth Grinding
Sleep Evaluation services include:
- Consultation / Examination
- Basic Men’s Health laboratory panel
- 3 Night In-Home Sleep Study *if indicated
- Treatment Recommendations
3 Night In-Home Sleep Study
- Equipment loaned
- Study with interpretation and recommendations
Oral Sleep Appliance and CPAP
NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE PRICING
- Fitting / Instructions
- Product offered through trusted, local Providers and Suppliers
Pricing available upon request. Press “Book Now” to schedule an appointment, or call with questions.
Patients may proceed with a laboratory evaluation at their own discretion. Consult / Follow-up with a Man Alive Provider IS recommended to review status, test results and treatment options. Discounted rates available upon request, please inquire.