Why Fee-for-service medicine is becoming popular:
- Reduced Cost!
- More Choice and Ownership in one’s own health care management.
- No insurance runaround regarding Pre-Existing Conditions.
- No waiting for Prior Authorization (insurance approval) regarding a treatment plan or medications.
- Patients know what they’re paying for. Full disclosure pricing. No Surprises!
- Enhanced patient focused experience and customer service.
- Expedited and efficient health care delivery.
- Patients may choose their Health Care Providers.
- Patients with insurance also benefit!
- Insured patients may receive the same reduced rates.
- Patients may ask for a Health Insurance Claim Form (HCFA) or a bill after each visit. They can submit this form to their private insurance for either reimbursement or to help pay down their deductible*.
- Flexible spending account (FSA or Health spending/saving accounts – HSA) offer even greater pre-tax savings opportunity. Combine with a major medical insurance policy for peace of mind.
Come on in for a visit.
Man Alive Team
*If a medical office bills your insurance for a service, supplies, etc., it is unlawful to submit a HCFA form or bill to your insurance carrier for reimbursement associated with that same service or encounter.
All information provided is based on our professional experience and personal opinion.